How do I eat? ⁣ ⁣ .⁣ . ⁣. . FOOD: 80/20 is my goto!!!⁣ I do try and e…


How do I eat? ⁣ ⁣ .⁣ . ⁣. . FOOD: 80/20 is my goto!!!⁣ I do try and eat 80% of food from whole/quality foods. BUT since I do eat whole protein’s and veggies.. I still have my cereal and popcorn and rice cakes because I am not a robot and I can’t just eat all natural foods and no processed foods. You have to find a balance! 20% of my foods are more “fun” Foods.⁣ .⁣ .⁣ . ⁣. *⁣ My go to foods: Typically I eat oats every day, veggies, lean chicken/turkey, shrimp, salmon, ahi tuna, sweet potatoes. But I always fit in my daily caramel rice cakes, cereal, vegan/ paleo edible cookie dough, chocolate, nut butter. It is all about BALANCE! Once you find the sweet spot between whole foods and your favorite foods, stick to it!⁣ I tend to eat the same foods on my lower and higher carb days because I know the exact macros and it makes it easier to track and pre-log. However, If I want a treat, I will plug it in to MyFitnessPal and structure my other foods that day around that treat. ⁣ .⁣ .⁣ . ⁣. *⁣ Having balance in my food intake keeps me consistent because than I am not restricting and allowing myself to eat the foods I want! I do track my macros to a T because I am currently on a cut! Even on this cut I am still eating all the foods I want to, I am just done eating for the day once I hit my allotted calories. ⁣ .⁣ .⁣ . ⁣. *⁣ I do follow a carb cycling plan! It keeps my metabolism up even on this marco cut.⁣ M, W, F’s are higher carb but lower fat days.⁣ T, TH, SAT, SUN are lower carb but higher fat days.⁣ .⁣ . ⁣. *⁣ This is what I have found that works for me. This will not work for everyone! My coach and I have finally found a good macro plan for me and my goals. Trial and error is HUGE! You have to figure out what works best for your body, what your goals are and what your schedule looks like. ⁣. KEEP GOING! STAY CONSISTENT! • littleliftinglex • #iam1stphorm #mealprep #foodprep #iifym #macrocounting #flexibledieting #weightloss #fatloss #fooddairy #goodmoodfood #bodybuilding #eatyourveggies #healthyliving #foodstagram #foodie #lowcarb #chefmode #cleaneating



Source by miiaolsen

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้